WHERE THE STORY BEGINS
Founder & Chief Product Designer
- Member, Business Facilitation Advisory Committee, HKSAR Government
- Member, Commission on Strategic Development , HKSAR Government
- Member, Lautau Development Advisory Committee, HKSAR Government
- Member, Project Assessment Panel of the SERAP, Innovation and Technology Fund, HKSAR Government
- Vetting Committee Member, SME Development Fund & Fund on Branding, Upgrading, and Domestic Sales, Trade and Industry Department, HKSAR Government
- Member, Advisory Committee, Big Data Institute, HKUST
- Consultant, Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs, Trade and Industry Department (HKTID), HKSAR Government
Francis founded RADICA in 2000 and was the Chief Executive Officer of RADICA. He was in-charge of corporate strategic planning, business expansion and investor relations. Over the past decade, Francis has led the team to win a lot of international clients such as Louis Vuitton, MCM, Ermenegildo Zegna, Mercedes-Benz, Global Sources Online, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Ctrip.com, and Moet Hennessy Diego, etc., helping them develop one-stop effective e-marketing strategies with high return on investment.
In 2009 and 2010, Francis was awarded AD100 TOP Men Award of Online Advertising by Adworld China.
Co-founder and Managing Director
- Executive Committee Member, Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing
- Mentor, Shanghai University MBA
- Mentor, Centennial College
Irene is the co-founder of RADICA and is responsible for strategic marketing communications and corporate governance on the operations in Hong Kong and Greater China. With her extensive entrepreneurial experience, Irene has successfully directed RADICA teams to launch different first-time-ever marketing and HR projects such as Radica User Conference, the first Anti-spam e-Marketing Survey with Hong Kong
Director, Sales & Consulting Service
Wallis is an energetic director of RADICA. She is currently in charge of the markets of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Macau, Singapore and more; focusing on the market share development, consulting & strategic planning, partner relations and other critical tasks. Experienced in serving the luxury, retail and hotel industries, Wallis has worked for big names such as Chanel, New World Development Group and Galaxy Entertainment Group, etc. Under her leadership, the Hong Kong and South China sales and marketing team has made various remarkable achievements. She is regularly invited by commercial, academic and governmental sectors in the Asia Pacific region to speak on e-Marketing topics.