At Radica, we understand that people are integral to our ongoing success.
People are our top asset. In every RADICA office, you will find a devoted team of smart and passionate people with a range of expertise working together to foster creativity. None of us is a small-potato. As a crucial part of the team, everyone’s contributions are recognized and valued.
Life at Radica
RADICA is a growing company in which you will have to work hard with some of our most challenging clients, and play even harder in our creative and fun environment.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages with competitive salary and bonus, along with the flexibility to take longer breaks and the chance to earn more financial rewards.
Please send your resume and your expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply below, and join our team!
Test Manager (Software)
– HONG KONG
- Participate in end-to-end testing of a SaaS product, including requirement analysis, design review, create test plan, test design and execute the test cases. Tracking the defect and analyse software quality, etc.
- Lead the test engineers to perform the testing, including assign testing task, allocate testing resource, build the testing environment, perform integration test and regression test
- Define and improve the testing strategy, test plan and test method according to the product architecture and business requirement
- Participate in product requirement and architecture design review, guarantee the testability
- Improve the testing quality and efficiency through the innovation in process, strategy, method and tool
- Resolve the technical difficulty in the testing process
- Responsible in training the testing team, including testing method and technique, lead the testing technique development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in Sofware Testing/ Automated Testing/ Write box testing
- Experience in distributed testing. Proficient in Performance Testing/ Security Testing will be definitely an advantage
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming language. (e.g. JAVA)
- Strong in technical prospective, understand the trend of testing technology
- Strong learning ability, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with browser technology and related testing techniques and tools
Assistant Infrastructure Manager
– HONG KONG
- Work closely with our R&D team to develop a new infrastructure for our new software product(s)
- Initiate and manage infrastructure demand on "network, security, storage, application server, capacity planning, disaster recovery" which aims to optimize the system efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure existing and planned projects align to architecture standards
- Infrastructure deployment
- Troubleshoot application system and infrastructure enviroment issues
- Manage a internal IT support team
- Degree holder in computer related fields or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in server infrastructure area
- Strong computer networking and troubleshooting
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure and deployment
- Expertise in Microsoft Server, Linux (Redhat, CentOS), data backup solution
- Strong communication among user/teams
- Acting as a technical support for customer
- Experience in noSQL and big data, Nginx, OpenStack/VMware/XenServer, managing data center and infrastructure projects will be an advantage
HR & Admin Manager
– Hong Kong
- Overseeing Human Resources & Administration full-spectrum functions in HK including HR strategies, recruitment, talent development & training, C&W, performance management as well as staff relationship and office administration.
- Develop and implement policies, streamline operational procedures & systems in the Human Resources areas to meet the company’s growth and ensure compliance with employment ordinance and related legislations in HK.
- Work closely with other department heads to provide professional advices on HR issues such as manpower budget, recruitment & retention strategy, departmental structure and career path development.
- Prepare various analysis reports and HR budget forecast
- Also take the role of HK Office Manager to make sure operational efficiency, happy working atmosphere and high motivation among staff.
- Co-work with HR & Admin Manager at China office to launch corporate HR programs together
- Directly report to CEO
- A minimum of 8 years’ solid experience in HR area in HK
- Excellent people skills, positive and passionate
- Highly self-motivated, open-minded, fast learner and can work under high pressure
- With start-up and IT industry experience is preferred
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- A good team player with other departments to translate the HR strategies into operational realities
- Previous experience of HR domain in PRC is a bonus
Sales Director - Shanghai
- Create and develop new business opportunities by dealing with clients directly and successfully reach company’s quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Have the abilities to sell RADICA software and solutions to the management team of Fortune 500 and public listed companies.
- Actively develop and manage sales team (at least 7 staffs) in order to reach company’s sales goals.
- Develop business opportunities with major partners and integrators
- Lead the sales team and RCT department; work closely with other colleagues in Hong Kong
- Create sales opportunities through phones and meetings
- Present company introductions and product demonstrations to RADICA clients
- University degree or above with at least 8 years sales experience and 4 years sales team management experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Speaks fluent English; Cantonese will be a plus
- Good ability to coordinate and organize
- Great passion in sales; mature; self-motivated
- Have CRM/ERP background, knowledge of data base marketing and CRM
- Positive, opitimistic and be able to solve problems independently
- Outstanding contract negotiation ability
- Excellent sales skills
Project Manager - Shanghai
- Assist sales team to make plans according to customer needs (e.g. data base management strategies, customer life cycle management, customer segmentation strategy, EDM, SMS, WeChat, etc. online communication strategies)
- Make detailed project plans, coordinate inner and outer resources, and lead the team to secure the project proceed successfully
- Monitor project process, including giving suggestions during the process for next-step development
- Gather data and analyze problems; write analysis report
- Track customer needs to provide effective solutions
- University degree or above; majoring in marketing, maths, etc.; knowledge of CRM and data base marketing experience will be a plus
- At least 3 years customer service experience in CRM, Internet, or Advertising
- Abilities in data analysis, PPT creation, Excel and presentations
- Good English skills
- Good at coordinating, planning, and creation
- Team work and customer service spirit
- Passionate hard worker with positive attitude and patience
- Experience in luxury brands will be a plus