We understand people are integral to RADICA's ongoing success
Our most precious asset is our Radicans. In every RADICA office, you will find a devoted team consists of smart and passionate individuals with a range of expertise, working together to foster creativity. As a crucial part of the team, everyone’s contribution is highly recognized and valued at RADICA.
We always welcome talents to work, play and grow with us. Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Business Development Manager / Senior Business Development Manager
- To acquire new clients by cold call or other different channels i.e. industry activities
- To establish and maintain good relationships with existing and potential clients
- To develop and deliver presentations and proposals individually or with other team members
- Tertiary graduate
- At least 1 year Sales & Marketing experience
- Experience in media or agency is preferred
- Good understanding of email marketing / digital marketing / advertising solutions / mobile solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Self motivated, aggressive and independent
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
- Cleanse, process, verify and transform clients’ data into analytics-friendly format
- Select, build and optimize different data prediction models according to the clients’ business objectives
- Prepare data visualization reports and analytical dashboards to draw out insights for the clients
- Communicate analytics results in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
- Construct, manage and monitor the healthiness of clients’ database
- Standardize analytics methodology and architect to improve working efficiency
- Do ad-hoc analysis when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in data science, data analysis, data mining, and creation of algorithms / data models / modelling
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience in common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Hadoop, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques